Fort Collins, United States
HELLO FORT COLLINS
Fort Collins is a city in northern Colorado surrounded by beautiful nature. Fort Collins is a beautiful destination for sightseeing, fine dining, shopping and nightlife. Fort Collins is also famous for its 20 breweries, specialty shops and restaurants.
Places to visit-
- Horsetooth Mountain Open Space-It is famous for biking, hiking, and horseback trails.
- Global Village Museum of Arts and Cultures-It is a must visit place for the art lovers.
- Mountain Whitewater Descents- It is a tour guide company that offers rafting trips.
- Annual Flower Trial Garden
- Fort Collins Museum of Discovery-Its collection contains more than 30,000 artifacts.
- Fort Collins Trolley
- Gardens on Spring Creek- It contains botanical and community gardens that feature displays of plants.
- Avery House-Visitors should visit this beautiful historical building.
- Anheuser Busch Brewery- It is one of the Budweiser brand’s largest breweries and distribution centers in America.
- Odell Brewing Company
- New Belgium Brewing Company- It offers its Belgian style brews.
- The Farm at Lee Martinez Park-It is an educational zoo that offers exciting interactive experiences for visitors.
- Center for Fine Art Photography- The center contains three galleries, including the Main Gallery, the South Gallery, and the North Gallery. These galleries contain display of works by international photographers.
- Vern's Toffee House- It is famous for an award-winning handcrafted butter almond toffee.
- Emmaline Lake Trail- It is known for hiking and backpacking trail.
Where to stay?
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Collins- All 60 rooms of this hotel provides free Wi-Fi, premium bedding, and TVs with cable channels. It is located near Odell Brewing Company.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Loveland- This smoke-free hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center, Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
- Fort Collins Marriott- Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel provides an indoor pool, free self parking, Free Wi-Fi, a fitness center and a bar/lounge.